If you would like to apply for admittance of your child to L.U.C.C.A, please contact us either on our landline number or the Principals cell phone number to set a time for an interview. You are also welcome to e-mail us.
Parent Visit and Interview:
Both parents will be invited to meet with the Principal and her team, who will discuss the application further and explain how L.U.C.C.A Support & Care Centre operates. The Principal will also give a tour of the school.
If you decide that you would like your child to attend the school and after you have been offered a place you will be given the enrolment forms. Once the forms have been completed and returned to L.U.C.C.A, together with the non-refundable enrolment fee, your child’s place is secured.
- Personal Particulars
- Financial Admittance Form
- Method of Payment of School Fees Form
- Financial Clearance Certificate from previous school
- Birth Certificate
Fees, Terms & Times
- L.U.C.C.A follows a three-term calendar which is line with the Private Schools. We do not close over the term holiday periods and utilize this time for revision purposes. We do however close for the Half Term breaks during the year.
- L.U.C.C.A is closed over the Christmas and New Year period, which is our annual shut down period.
- We are closed on public holidays.
- L.U.C.C.A will also be closed during the Easter week.
- The School and Therapy Centre is open from 7.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Children can be dropped off anytime from 07:30 onwards and collected before 5.30pm.
- School fees are charged over a 12 month period, please contact the School for School Fee Information.