If you would like to apply for admittance of your child to L.U.C.C.A, please contact us either on our landline number or the Principals cell phone number to set a time for an interview. You are also welcome to e-mail us.
Parent Visit and Interview:
Both parents will be invited to meet with the Principal and her team, who will discuss the application further and explain how L.U.C.C.A Support & Care Centre operates. The Principal will also give a tour of the school.
If you decide that you would like your child to attend the school and after you have been offered a place you will be given the enrolment forms. Once the forms have been completed and returned to L.U.C.C.A, together with the non-refundable enrolment fee, your child’s place is secured.
- Personal Particulars
- Financial Admittance Form
- Method of Payment of School Fees Form
- Financial Clearance Certificate from previous school
- Birth Certificate
Fees, Terms & Times
- L.U.C.C.A follows a three-term calendar which is line with the Private School Calendar and relevant shut down periods.
- We are closed on public holidays.
- The School and Therapy Centre is open from 7.30am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Children can be dropped off anytime from 07:30 onwards and collected before 5.00pm.
- School fees are charged over a 12 month period, please contact the School for School Fee Information.